- National Health Protection Mission will have a defined benefit cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year.
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country and a beneficiary covered under the scheme will be allowed to take cashless benefits from any public/private empanelled hospitals across the country.
- Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission will be an entitlement based scheme with entitlement decided on the basis of deprivation criteria in the SECC database.
- The beneficiaries can avail benefits in both public and empanelled private facilities.
- To control costs, the payments for treatment will be done on package rate (to be defined by the Government in advance) basis.
Your family name could be covered in the PMJAY beneficiary list. To check out if you are a beneficiary, you can Login using your mobile number. You do not need to enroll anywhere to claim benefits under the scheme. To claim benefits under the scheme you can get yourself identified at the nearest empanelled hospital or Community Service Centre (CSC)
A beneficiary covered under the scheme will be allowed to take cashless benefits from any public/private empanelled hospitals across the country , Health benefits of Rs.5 lakhs per family per year
How To Apply
The patient has to go to hospital and meet Ayushman Mitra , he will ask for your ID proof. You have to show Ration Card or any other card.
Ayushman Mitra will give you a printout (e-card), which will contain your address along with your photo.