Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
Date : 22/01/2015 - | Sector: Women and Child Development
The goal of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme is to enable the girl child and her education.
1. To ensure education and participation of girls.
2. Girl purchasing, preventing murder.
3. To ensure the survival and safety of the girl child.
4. Progressive increase in sex ratio.
Girls and Women
1. The scheme will provide financial assistance to girls for studies. 2. With this scheme, girls will be able to become self-sufficient by studying more and more. 3. Girls will be married at the right age with this scheme
How To Apply
1. The first girl child to open a savings account in a bank or post office. (Sukanya Samadhi Khata)
2. The girl is a permanent resident of India.
3. The girl child should be 10 years old to apply under this scheme.