New Tap Connection

Documents to be attached along with the application –

1. Documents pertaining to building / premises ownership (photocopy) or rent nomination / rental receipt / certificate of tenant in case of tenant. *

2. Up-to-date receipt of property / consolidated tax payment or non-receipt certificate in case of tenant. *

3. Site map and report of the site prepared by the Licensing Plumber of the body. *


Public service center located in all tehsil premises

Lokseva Kendra Indore
City : Indore
Email : loksevaindore[at]gmail[dot]com